In this fast-moving world of technology, everyone is busy with their life. Moreover, technology has not made the life of people easy. But it has also made them slaves of machines leaving us to think about fat loss workout always.
Earlier people use to do household chores on their own, which also use to keep them healthy but now the usage of the machine had made human lazy. It is making people gain extra weight and making them fat.
Some people also gain fat because they have a sitting job and if you also have a sitting job then you need to do something. No not change your job but change your lifestyle and become a fitness freak or do some exercise.
You can easily cut down your fat around your belly or any other body part, if you do regular exercise and follow a proper diet.
If you want to lose weight around your belly then you must take out 30 minutes from your busy schedule daily. Because those 30 min is enough for you to do some fat loss workout.
We are going to discuss 7 fat loss workouts, which will help you slim down your body, speed up your fat loss and even will cut down your workout time.
It is an aerobic exercise that is used in full-body strength training. It is also called as “squat thrust” or “four-count burpees”. Follow the instruction as given to do it correctly:
- To begin this exercise, you have to be in a standing position.
- Now slowly move into squats position with your hand on the ground.
- Kick your feet back, while your arms are extended into the planks position.
- Now you can return to your previous squat position.
- Once completed you can stand up from your squat position.
You can work on several different muscle groups with this great cardio endurance, core strengthening exercise. Before doing it you should know how to do this exercise:
- Start from a plank position and solid plank is the key to proper form in the mountain climber.
- First, you have to pull your left knee into your chest.
- Then quickly switch and pull the left knee do as you are climbing a mountain and continue to switch knees.
Jumbo Squads Exercise
It is one of the best exercises to cut out your fat from the thighs and gluts. No one likes to have fat around their thighs and wishes to lose it as soon as possible..
- Stand with your leg wide apart matching your shoulders.
- Keep your hand stretched out in the front or if you like to fold them and place them on your hips.
- Push your butt out, keep your spine straight back flat and go down till you make a 90-degree angle.
- Make sure your knees don’t go over your toes and then get back again.
It is a calisthenics exercise, which primarily targets the muscles of the chest, arms, and shoulders. This exercise seems easy but when you are doing it for the first time then you will know it is difficult. However, when you have gained mastery over this then it’s like icing on the cake.
- Begin with a high plank position with shoulders width apart.
- Slowly lower your body towards the floor, keeping head and hip upward until your chest and chin touches the ground.
- Press upward or you can say come back to your high plank position.
Lunges are one of the most effective exercises for fat loss. This exercise can also help you to improve your balance, increase your hip flexibility, enhance your core stability.
- Begin the exercise with standing position by keeping your feet wide apart and flat on the ground.
- Take a big step forward with your left leg. Keeping your arms on the hip or keep it in front as you prefer. Lower your body until your left knee makes a 90-degree angle.
- Push yourself upwards with your left foot and come to the starting position. Repeat the same with the right foot.
This exercise is often used by athletes to improve running as well as lower body power, flexibility, and speed. It also helps in losing weight also. So what are you waiting to follow the steps properly to do this exercise accurately?
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- #Push your right knee towards your chest and place it back quickly on the ground.
- #Do the same with the left knee also bring it towards your chest and quickly place on the ground.
Planks As a Fat Loss Workout
If there is one exercise, we all love to hate doing, then it is none other than planks. Yeah, it sounds a bit dramatic but it’s true. Somehow and apart from this hatred, it is one of the best core-strengthening exercises and the most effective one for losing fat.
- Assume a modified push-ups position with your elbows bent 90 degrees and both forearms resting on the floor.
- Hold this position as long as you can, by keeping your lower back straight.
To make your life healthy and happy, everyone has to make time for doing these simple yet effective Fatloss workouts. If you practice these exercises on a regular basis then you will surely lose fat. Exercise not only helps in losing weight but it also makes you energetic and fresh. You can do these exercises on your home itself whenever you have time. Moreover, by consulting fitness24club fitness experts, you can learn about more exercise that can help you in losing fat.