Before beginning, first, you all need to answer one question ‘We know you are happy but are you healthy too?’
What happen you don’t have an answer to this question then it’s sad. Nowadays people are happy, all thanks go to fast-growing technology. However, being surrounded by technology doesn’t make you less concerned the reason is to look happy you also need to stay healthy. Moreover, to stay healthy you need to follow a good-balanced diet food and do some exercise.
I know by hearing exercises, the first thought that will cross your mind is going to the gym. If it is so, then you need to let your brain do some rest as we are talking about doing some basic workout at home only. Therefore, we have brought out the five daily functional exercises that will help you to stay healthy and fit too.
These exercises will serve you to improve your strength that you will be needing to function in your day to day life. It will make you feel fresh and energetic; even your mood will be good too. Be it a young people, a middle-aged person or anyone they need to do some exercise regularly to stay fit and healthy.
Dive into this blog to know five best exercises to try at home and even learn how these exercises are beneficial for you:
It is one of the crucial exercises for increasing strength of lower body muscle and helps in developing core strength. It increases the size of lower body muscle as well as enhances the flexibility in your hips and lower back. Apart from increasing strength it also helps in the fat loss.
- Start this exercise in standing position, by keeping your feet slightly wider than the shoulder.
- Keep your hand stretched in front or fold them into your hips. It totally depends on how you are comfortable.
- Push your butt out keeping your chest and chin up and bend your knees slowly till you make a 90-degree angle
- Ensure your knees doesn’t fall over your toes, and stay there for at least 3 seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Repeat all the steps for 10-15 times, depending upon how many you can manage.
It is good to challenge your body balance and if you make it a necessary part of your daily exercise routine, then it’s quite interesting. Lunges have a good effect on the muscles of your glutes, hips, and thighs. We understand doing lunges can be difficult but you can try this exercise while holding onto the wall.
- Start with your feet slightly wider than the shoulder.
- Take a left leg forward while keeping your arms on your hip or keep them at your sides.
- Make it sure that your left thigh is parallel to the ground and your knee is making a 90-degree angle.
- Push up off your foot and return to your starting position and repeat with your right leg.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times with both legs.
The next exercise on the list is Pushups – one exercise for which you are waiting for too long and one that makes you feel that it is your cup of tea. Pushups are a calisthenics exercise that targets the muscles of the upper body mainly your chest and triceps. It is a fact that everyone cannot support their full body weight with their hands at first but with practice, it becomes easy.
- Start with a high plank position, with your core tightened, back straight and neck in the neutral position.
- Then you need to bend your elbows and slowly lower your body towards the ground till your chest touches the ground.
- Now return back to your original position and then do this exercise 10-15 times more depending upon how many you can manage.
If you are looking for an exercise that can strengthen your abdominal muscles, then crunches are an easy and effective option for you. This exercise also improves posture and enhances the flexibility and mobility of the muscles.
- Lie down on the exercise mat and bend your knees so your feet are flat on the ground.
- Then cross your arms on your chest, then lift your shoulders from mat slowly upward in a smooth and controlled manner.
- Lower your back down slowly to your original position.
- You can repeat this exercise as many times you manage maybe 10-15 times.
Do you want six-pack abs? It is a new trend of this generation, be it a man or woman everyone is going gaga over six-pack abs. Leg raise is one of those workouts that will help you in achieving the dream of six-pack abs. Leg raise not only works on lower abs but also improves the strength and enhances the flexibility of the lower back and hips.
- You have to first lie down on a mat, lay straight with your hand by your side and legs stretched.
- Now you have to lift your leg up to the ceiling until your butt comes off the floor.
- After that slowly lower your legs down till, they are just above the floor, hold there for movement and then rest them down.
- You can repeat the leg raise exercise 10-15 times.
You don’t need to take too much stress while doing all the exercises that are mentioned above. In the beginning, you will some difficulty while performing them but with the time you will gain mastery over them. In the beginning, do two sets of each but later on, you increase the number of sets. Always remember, you need to do workout 2 or 3 hours before taking foods. Doing regular exercise is good for health, mind, and soul too and if it is not costing your pocket then its awesome. If you want to learn more about the workouts that you can perform at home, then you can take guidance from fitness24club fitness professionals.